Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why no teachers have ever explained physics to me this way?


;-)
Master piece book by Fritjof Capra - The Tao of Physics.
Both rational and intuitive parts of your brain will feast, while reading this gift of maestro Capra to the world.I can only, bow and be silent to digest the content.



I have a dream, that one day there will be a school where every subject will be interconnected with other subject, in order to provide students picture of wholeness and interrelatedness of everything around us.

cheers,
i.   

Posted via email from Ivana Sendecka is sharing.

2 comments:

christopher Laney said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Been looking for a good physics book like this.

Ivana Sendecka said...

Hey Christopher, just now i have noticed your comment on blog post about book Tao of Physics;=) sorry for my tardy response;-) I am glad to know you found it useful. Have you read the book yet? would love to share thoughts on it.
cheers, i.